Cyprus Top 10
- Cyprus Luxury Boutique Cruising
- Cyprus Cruise Holidays
- 2020 Cyprus Holidays from Thomson and First Choice
- Autumn Cyprus Holidays from Thomson and First Choice
- Why not try a Cyprus cruise?
- Grab a Late Summer 2018 Cyprus Holiday Now
- Last Minute Cyprus Package Holidays
- Cyprus Package Holidays from TUI and First Choice
- Summer 2019 Cyprus Holidays On Sale Now
- Thomson is changing to TUI
- Cyprus Holidays from Thomson and First Choice
- Beat the Big Rush! Summer 2017 Cyprus Holidays On Sale Now
- Book Now! Summer 2016 Cyprus Holidays
- Ten Top Booking Tips to find the Perfect Cyprus Holiday
- All-Inclusive to Cyprus with First Choice Holidays
- Long Haul or Cyprus for your next Holiday?
- Try the new Thomson App for your Cyprus Holiday!
- New Cyprus Family Life Holidays from Thomson
- Thomson Supports the Family Holidays Association
Category Archives: Cyprus Activities
Take a fresh look – Thomson Holidays in Cyprus can offer so much more than days lazing on the beach and nights partying in Ayia Napa. If you’re a couple in search of culture and fine cuisine, or a family … Continue readingShare
With clean beaches and endless sunshine, Cyprus is great for children (but be sure to protect them from the fierce Mediterranean sun). Cypriots, like most southern Europeans, love children and there are few, if any, restrictions on where they can … Continue readingShare
January Fota. On Epiphany Day (6 january), bishops bless the waters in all the seaside towns, throwing Limassol’s Holy Crosses into the sea. Youngsters dive for them. February/March Carnival. Limassol’s 10-day long celebration features fancy-dress balls and a spate of … Continue readingShare